Sunday, September 2, 2007

More Time to Bitch

Dear Stupid Boyfriend,
I don't know why you insist on bothering me every second. I have never met anyone who can talk so much about nothing. I try to listen, but after a while you get pretty boring. After all this time together, I still don't understand why you ask my opinion on EVERYTHING. Even though 90% of the time I don't answer you, I can still hear you. Being a mom, you learn to hear everything. I just don't want to have to hear you. If I wanted more kids, I would have stayed with my ex-husband!

Why do you always wake up mad? Are you upset b/c you woke up today? or do you think I'll feel sorry for you that you have to go to work? I hate hearing you cuss every morning. Just once, please keep your mouth shut!

A queen size bed is meant for 2 people to fit comfortably. It is not meant for you to crawl up into the fetal position in the middle of the bed and expect ME to be comfortable. Sometimes I don't want to touch you. I just want my half of the bed.

Now I know why your mom calls all the time. You know that she will do anything to make you happy. Sorry hon, I'm not your mom. I can't always tend to your every need. I am me. This is how it works. I have compromised plenty...........just give me my half of the bed without bitching. Not everyone is against you......quit taking everything so personal.

Well, enough for now. Don't want to get too riled up before bed!

No comments: