Friday, September 7, 2007

BORED

Not much has been going on lately. I've been working, trying to sleep, eating. The usual. I have been so bored lately. I have no hobbies. I have great ideas in my head, but I do nothing about it. There are so many things I want to do, but I have no energy. I guess being a single mom will do that. I wish I could spend more of my time alone doing something productive. Cleaning is the last thing I want to do. I want to DO something. I want to go out and DO something. I don't want to go to a bar (those days are OVER), I don't want to go to a movie....they cost WAY too much. My friends all stay at home with their husbands/boyfriends and kids. Me? BORED! Awww...po po me. Anyway, enough of my whining. I don't really have anything else to say. If anyone has any suggestions on something that I can do that costs NOTHING, it would be great. Thanks!

No comments: